Sunday, February 6, 2011

November 22nd 2010

He thoughtfully put each thing into categories. Sounds like they got a nice little treat. I like the weekly surprise. It makes me extremely grateful for how I am blessed. I live in a free country and enjoy everyday things that some people have never even experienced. This goes to show that we shouldn't take things for granted. In regards to what I expect of him when he gets home, nothing in particular. I want him to have grown and learned and strengthened his testimony, but its up to him. I will love him no matter what. Not that I'm worried he wouldn't have become stronger, I'm sure he has.


Weekly Report-Changes I am still here in San Quintin but my companion now is in Tijuana and I will be training this change!!!!!

Weekly Story-On Monday and Tuesday we were up in Ensenada enjoying a Zone Conference with the mission President and went to Costco and Carls Jr and then a four and a half hour ride back.

Weekly Weirdy-An ex missionary came back to make his wedding plans with his convert and he was the one that gave us a ride to Ensenada.

Weekly Wonder-When we got to church we had no investigators there and I was pretty disappointed. My companion was standing by the door when at the end of the Sacrament Meeting prayer a man knocked on the door asking if this was the Mormon church. He asked my companion for a pamphlet and my companion asked him to join the service. He was surprised that he could join that easily. He entered and I presented him to part of the Ward Council and then he went into his class. He told me that he read a book that spoke about Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and had the curiosity to learn a little more and decided to come to church.

Weekly Surprise-There are members here who have never used the internet.

Weekly Question-What kind of end result are you expecting of me from the mission?

Weekly Pedida-Please send me the recipe for chicken divan and lots of different cookies recipes, as I will want to cook for people for Christmas. I will be having another trainee so feel free to send crazy stuff to my kid. I will send a more complete list next week.

Till Next Week,

Love Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment