Sunday, February 6, 2011

September 27th 2010

So his math right there in the beginning doesn't quite work out, but nevertheless they had quite a few baptisms.I looked up the band that he mentioned. They were good, but since they were a spanish band I had no idea what they were singing about.



It was a sweet week this last week. My companion and I baptized five people this week and the other Elders in my district baptized four, so that means my district finished this month with Eleven baptisms. One of the women who was baptized is named Guadalupe and she has been going to church almost two months and loves everything about the church, we had to help her get married and everything. Actually her now husband was an inactive member so the ward helped her get married. They couldn't just give her the money so what they did was use all the money they earn in a week 600 pesos like 45 dollars and paid for everything and the ward gave them their dispensa. She is faithful and incredible. Also a young man named Christian who when we invited him to pray if this message was true said, no, I know this is true. And the other three were kids. The other Elders baptized a family suave. I love doing baptisimal interviews and they are seriously the most powerful spiritual experiences imaginable. So I will be sticking it here in Pinos for at least two more weeks but my district will be increasing by four more elders to have a total of eight Elders in my distrcit (as well as the zone leaders). The ward I am in is about to divide and so the stake presidency and bishopric asked us to actualize the ward directory to facilitate the division. In Private they told us how the division would be going and asked to keep everything on a low down until the divisions happens. I am pretty sure that when we finish the ward will divide immediately. There are no cheeze its in mexico nor choclate pudding. :) My comapnion would love a scripture marker and I need the color orange but that can be another package. Michelle I think you might like a band called Belanova.

Remind me to tell you about the story of a colony in my sectore called the Third of October it was an attack of the government on the civilian population that happened here. Or look it up if you would like.

Got to Go. Love you

Luke 22:32

Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment