Sunday, February 6, 2011

September 20th 2010

If any of you (if there is anyone even reading this) have any scriptures or catchy phrases that get you going that you would like to send to Ben, please let me know!


Quick Notes and Updates-There are possibilities of changes this week. So if you all send a package or cards send them fast so that they can get here before the week gets out. If I am not changed then I’ll let you know. Oh Dad, I read a scripture I thought you might like Romanos 3.8 JST. That the idea that the ends justify the means is false. A question, did you all get the album I sent a while ago?

As for this week it was amazing. I had divisions with the Zone leaders on Tuesday and it was a good day. On Wednesday it was sweet. My companion and I had so many appointments that we pushed back our comida hasta las ocho de la noche. Then the next hasta las 5 because we had a lot of appointments and set a lot of baptismal dates. Then the weekend didnt turn out so good. We started teaching a man who is an alcoholic and his wife and kid are about to leave him if he doesn’t change. So we will be helping him overcome his addiction.

It is fun being district leader and being able to see the strengths and weaknesses of the Eldres and trying to help them and lift them up all the time. And doing baptismal interviews are some of the most powerful spiritual experiences I have had on my mission.

My companion is an awesome missionary. I decided that I would love to train the whole rest of my mission. He is a great teacher, pumped and loves the work. Can you all please send me posters of scriptures, catchy phrases to get you pumped to work, things that get one excited to do something. I sent a letter in the mail and hope it gets to you all soon.

I love you all so much,

Love Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment