Sunday, February 6, 2011

October 4th 2010

There was quite a few spelling mistakes and run on sentences. Some I fixed and some I left. There were one or two words that I had no clue what they were supposed to be, but I just left them.


Alright starting off the week. I had capicitations, then the conference. As for baptisms I included those of last week and Carlos that we baptized on Saturday after the conference. As for the Temple announcement all the members began to shout and clap for joy, my comapnion and I were cleaning the font and we heard the news and started singing. As for where it will be it will be close to the Blvrd Insurgents where there is a Smart and Final actually my companion and I will be going and taking pictures of the lot. It will be in the Stake that I am in right now, and there is a pretty big chance that I will be changed this coming Monday so if you are going to send the pacakge please do it as quickly as possible. As for for the Priesthood the broadcast, it kept failing so I didnt get to see it. My district won District of the month with Eleven baptisms. We have a lot to improve so that we can find and baptize more people this coming month, the goal of my companion and I is baptize everyweek and we have two weeks running and a baptism planned for this Saturday!!! As for the money that you started sending, Mom can you please stop sending it. I decided I would let you know when there was a a need to deposit, like this week I took it all out to planch my clothes. Alright I love you all so much, enjoy the pictures

Till Next Week,

Love Elder Baria


No comments:

Post a Comment