Sunday, February 6, 2011

November 1st 2010

He mentions to send all letters and packages to his original mission address so if you are sending letters to him please keep that in mind.


My companion and I contacted yesterday in a place called La Chapala. It was a village of abandoned houses. The people that do live there don’t have electricity or water. I thought it would be so awesome to live in a place of complete serenity.

As for experiences of the week, my companion had the worst week finding people of our entire missions. We worked our butts off and nothing. The President said that since the announcement of the temple numbers in the missionary work have come crashing down even though we work as hard or harder than ever.

Michelle-The last letter I got was awhile ago. I don’t know if you have sent some recently. As for my companion he and I are good. We are friends, and the sector is beautiful and tough. Oh I actually dropped out of the AP class of Mrs. Weston because I did not like her way of teaching, though no extra credit would be gained. I really enjoyed my other teacher. I would love to see the song you wrote.

Liz-YOUR GONNA BE A BRIDE AND SOON A MOM!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Song of the month “I Don’t Speak Americano”

Please send Beware of Pride-Ezra Taft Benson, recipe for Chicken Divan and enchiladas, brownies and fudge. Dad all packages would go to the mission address. Can you send me list of cool places to visit close to San Quintin? And could you please send a little bit of money.

Will send list next week! Out of time got to go!

Con amor,

Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment