Sunday, February 6, 2011

September 6th 2010

Once again I've gotten behind on the blog posts; big shocker there. But I made a goal to post all of his letters/e-mails so by golly that is what I'm going to do no matter what or when. Liz, our sister, and Jake, now our brother-in-law, had just announced that they were getting married which of course was very exciting. I love how he calls newbies kids. Just shows you a little bit of his personality. He mentions being chased by dogs, why can't we hear more about that story? :) He continues to ask for work out and weight loss ideas; he also continues to ask for cookies and other sweets. For those who don't know what mole is, it is a spicy chocolate sauce, doesn't sound to appetizing does it?



Congratulations Liz and Jake!!!!!!!!!!HAHA I feel so happy. I will be writing you both cards.

As for mission news, my companion is named Elder Morales and he is from the D.F. and is sweet! This kid is amazing as it has only been his first week and everything is new to him. He loved contacting, teaching, being chased by dogs, everything. And it was an incredibly fun week, although I was and still am really sick. I pretty much can never eat mole again in my life because it causes a lot of problems for me. But I am super pumped to work with him in this coming week. Even though we are both only a week into our change, this will be the best transfer of my mission. We are working hard and having a blast doing it. Actually, if you could all help work out a health routine that would be sweet. I want to lose weight and build muscle so that I can have more energy here in the mission field. What can I do?

We had a meeting the other day and our mission leader said that the stake president said that la correlacion misional is the most importante meeting outside of Sacrament Meeting. It has been great sticking in the same ward for awhile because I get to see my converts recieve callings and take steps in their life to endure to the end. I know that God knows everyone of us and helps us to help ourselves everyday of our lives. I got to go right now but take of yourselves I will be writing cards to yo all soon.

Love, Elder Baria

P.S.'Please send recipe of pepper steak, and please send sea salt vinegar chips

No comments:

Post a Comment