Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August 16th, 2010

Yay a whole letter in Spanish! haha. I had the lucky privlege of getting to translate this. It takes a long time:) Although I did know some of it, thank goodness for www.spanishdict.com. Sorry if it is confusing!


Feliz Aniversario Madre y Padre (Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad). Estuve muy suave a escuchar a todos sus adventuras alla en Washington (It was very cool to here about all your adventures in Washington). Yo imprimi los asuntos do los discoursos para leerlos yo los voy a leer entre la semana (I printed them to read the through the week between my discorses work?). Espero que tengo teimpo a escribir algunas cartas mas (I hope I have time to write more letters), pero tengo algunas preguntas (but I have some questions). ok preincipalmente me puedes enviar la dirreccion de la Mision de Abe (can you send me Abe's mission address), y que paso con El Libro do Mormon para Elaine (and what happened with the Book of Mormon for Elaine)? Y que paso con el blog (and what happened to the blog), y quiero bajar de peso me puedes mandar una dieta (and I want to lose weight, can you send me a diet)?

Hmmm...cosas que necesito (things I need), tal vez un disco duro portable (maybe a portable hard disk), y mi companero qiere mas dulces [and my companion wants some more sweets] (regale la mitad al obispo [give half to the bishop] (abri el paquete en su casa [I opened the package at home])). Yo quiero galletas o un pastel de zonohorias (and I want some cookies or carrot cake). De hecho me puedes mandar Zatarans jambalaya [in fact, can you send Zatarans jambalaya] (qiero cocinar por los Elderes y tambien Chili [I want to cook some for the Elders, and chili too]) y tal vez una corbata de chaps (and prehaps a tie of ?). :) Si quieren (If you want).

Esta semana estuvo bien los elders en mi distrito bautizaron (This week I was named good elders in my district [i think]). Nosotros vamos a bautizar la proxima semana (We are going to baptize this week). Espero que puedo mandar un paquete este semana (I hope that I can send a package this week). Yo para que pueden ver mi primer ano aqui en la mision (So I can see my first year here at the mision). Necesito irme (I need to go), les amo mucho (I love you a lot).

Con amor (with love)
Elder Baria
Hechos 5;39, 6;10
Suer rapido esta semana perdon (el internet tardo mucho y casi nada paso :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment