Tuesday, August 24, 2010

March 15th, 2010

Short e-mail this week and one full of advice. Jenn is our sister and at this time she was sick, but she is better now:)


You all got my package? This will be a briefer letter than normal as there is a bit more to do today and not a lot of things happened in the week though I will be sending you all another package.

The transfer ended but I am still in Postal and after Ester is baptized I am ready and rearing to go. Tell dad Ill send him a map the first chance I get.

Tell Jenn I am fasting and praying for her. Mom I love your idea. Please send me Liz’s address. I hope all things are going well for you.

Never stop progressing, never let up. When the Lord pulls at the strings of your heart, know that he is the gardener pruning you and helping you grow. If problems and bad situations come, rip it up and turn it around. If you are always obedient to the Lords commandments you can be sure that what you are doing is the Lord’s will. Find oppourtunites to lift others up and if you find that you cannot help change become better as you give them your all. There is no greater love than laying down everything you are for everyone around you. I love you all.

Till Next Week,
Elder Baria

Longer email next week with a sweet experrience I know is coming. Hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment