Tuesday, August 24, 2010

May 31st, 2010

I love the shout out to Princess Bride:) Again, I wonder what his companion thinks of Ben. It is weird to think he has been gone 10 months. The time is just flowing by. That address is still good if you want to send him something. I case you are wondering (after you read), my mom and I went to New York City on Memorial Day weekend because I had the oppurtunity, along with my high school choirs, to preform in Carnegie Hall conducted my John Rutter. It was the most amazing thing ever!


Hello, Dearly Beloved (The Mission is What Brings us Together Today),
I am pumped and excited for the coming week. We have a family all set to be baptized next week and they love the church. Our work with recent converts has been good. We have put them to work helping us bring people to church and encouraging them to serve missions and recieve blessings and go to the temlpe, receive the Priesthood, etc.

My companion and I get along great. We are incredibly unifed and he has grown more in my eyes in these past few days then since the beginning of our change. He has learned how to teach a lot better and ask questions, but he still needs to grow. If you have any advice please send it my way. I am ready and willing to improve. I have set some goals on studying more, on diligence, humility, faith, true prayers, and righteousness. I read my patriarchal blessing and I need to study those topics, to become the man the Lord needs me to be and recieve the blessings he wants to give me.

Actually, I wanted to ask ya'lls help. If you could send sweet quotes on those topics those would be great or as a family home evening if you could study those topics and in FHE talk about it, make a summary and then send it to me in the next email that would be a sweet idea epecially to hear how the gospel is affecting you all individually. I promise you if you do this you will receive revaltion and help your dearly beloved son and brother here in Mexico learn and grow as well and help him come back super sweet. :)

It is weird to think that I have been in Mexico 10 months now. It is sweet here. There should be changes next week and I will let you know what happens. As for things I want---SUGAR COOKIES. Please send the package. The bishop in this ward has a PO box that the elders and members use, for example if you send something today it will get to him and me on Thursday. The P.O. Box is: P.O. Box 2414 Chula Vista, CA 91912

For the fourth of july please send bobones, chocolate, y graham crackers. :)

But how are the business plans dad? Mom and Michelle, how's New York? Kathryn how's your letter to me coming along? (Subtle Ben, really subtle) How's work? Jadyn, how is soccer? Jenn, how is work, school, your mini cooper? Becca, Aaron and Adelyn, how are ya'll doing? I really would love bilingual letters, :) Liz how are you and your boyfriend? Pictures? How is Denton? Cooper?

I love you all but I've got to go, till next week.

With All the Love My Heart is Capable of offering,
Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment