Tuesday, August 24, 2010

July 26th, 2010

It's hard to believe that he has been gone a year (more now), although it wasn't official until the 29th, but this is close enough:) We miss him, but we are very pleased with his efforts and we are happy that he is happy. It's ironic because he always told me to write in my journal every night, and now we hear that he has been slacking while I have been writing every day for a month:) Well, practically everyday.


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!! It feels weird to have a year over already. Hey this week or next week I will be sending you all an album from my first year here in the mission field. I just hope you enjoy it. I remember my whole time as junior companion I wrote in my journal, when I became senior I maybe wrote weekly, but now I know I haven't written in my journal, even though I want to. I am going to improve that.

As for the Work here in Mexico, everyone in my district will baptize this week. Actually for the first time in my life, I will interview someone to see if they are prepared to make their first convenant with our Heavenly Father. That should be a pretty sweet expereince. This Wednesday the Seventy of Mexico came, Elder De Hoyos, and gave a sweet discourse to all the Elders in Tijuana. Then on Thursday all the Elders in Tijuana gave a training to all the youth of Baja California (they had their youth conference). Not this week but next week, all the elders in the mission will have a training session. For three days we will be trained from morning until 4:00 and I am pumped for that.

I love hearing that you are all enjoying your lives. That things are moving steadily on. Thank you for your prayers and advice. I love you all so much. We need to go. I have some sweet stories to tell, I'll write them down and send them your way.

Love,
Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment