Tuesday, August 24, 2010

April 5th, 2010

Aaron is our brother-in-law and he turned 33 on the 6th. Our grandpa and I have the same birthday 70 years apart so he celebrated his 86th birthday and I celebrated my Sweet Sixteen!!
It sounds like he is doing well on the baptism front.
Regarding the P.S: I was worried I wouldn't pass my drivers test, but I did:) At this time both my dad and my sister Jenn were recovering from some bad health, but they are both doing better now. He wants another niece from our sister and brother-in-law and they both served their missions in forgien places speaking forgien languages. Liz, our sister, started dating Jake at around this time.



Happy Birthday Aaron, Michelle, and Grandpa.

Yes We felt the earthquake here. Here in Tijuana nothing really happened. For us it was 30 seconds of movement, and we went right back to work. But in better news...this week we had a baptism. Alejandro Rubio Medina (36 anos [years]) was baptized last Friday. He has been going to church for awhile, but just needed a little push to finally be baptized. He was baptized,and confirmed and on Saturday went to conference in the morning.

In a really touching way after we left the waters and changed our clothes, Alejandro and I said a prayer and I was really touched by his sincerity and the new life and spirit he had. His wife was very impressed as well and we will set a date with her this week. We have a baptisimal service planned this Friday for Luis Alberto. An almost golden investigator. The first day we met him we gave service, second day he went with the Elders Quorum Presidency to the stake for a junta (committee) and when we visited him later on that day he said he wanted to be baptized. We are teaching and preparing him and we are really excited for him. The work is progressing along nicely. Right now we have baptisms planned for every week of this month.

With All the Love of My Heart,
Be Safe and Always GrowElder Benjamin Baria

Sidenotes- I do not have the shaver number as I just barely read the emails. I can have it next week or I can look for the blades here and you can mail the package. Also I like your idea Dad, please send the ties and also know that ties are always a welcome item in every package. :) P.S. I would love Tim Tams and Dulces. And something that I can send for the birthdays.

PS Don't worry Michelle you'll pass. Jenn and Dad Salud, Mom I will eternally love your letters, Rebecca and Aaron I want another sobrina (niece) before I come home and some cards in different languages, Jadyn, Adelyn Grow and Learn, and Liz send me a pic of this dream boat of yours. Love Ya'll Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment