Wednesday, August 11, 2010

January 18th 2010

So I don't quite understand what he wrote to me, but it was nice anyway:) Congrats to him for making the bulletin! I know he is hard at work.


Response Time-Michelle aways with me the further away from home with a good environment is a perfect way to grow-go somewhere exotic. Wow...a pallendrom...Who is Franklin?
I would love TimTam's. No visists to parks or museums they are somewhat few here. We skipped off to the playas for a zone activity. Our zone leader bought my companion and I food because we completed with all of our indacadores clave. Casa- colonia del rio parte baja 1744 apartemento 2. I received the telefono of Omar gracias. And here in Mexico a califont is called a boiler.
Accomplishment--Elder Sotelo and I made the mission bulletin for December for the highest baptized missionaries of the month with 6. The record though, for most in a month, is 21 for a companionship. The other missionaries from the MTC have been making the bulletin, it has been fun.
I finally feel at home in Mexico and in the mission. No difficulties with the language, fine with the food, just learning and growing. My compaƱion and I had a dia de mayor. Fun story, after church got out a part of the yw pres. came up to us and gave a us a reference with una fecha fija. We were amazed, the yw have planned the music, talks, and day of the baptism we just have to show up. Another fun story-in lago we always received raytes with the kalafeas I just found out that my companion was friends with the drivers in lago and becasue of him they love the missionaries. All right, out of time. Love you all-until next week.
With Eternal Love,
Elder Benjamin D Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment