Tuesday, August 24, 2010

April 19th, 2010

I think it's funny he requested no chocolates next time since he is the one who always requests the sweets! At the time he sent this the blog was not going so good, but I am on my way now! I tried to log on to Facebook, but I tried both e-mails and both passwords and they did not work. Maybe it was user error though because it looks like someone managed to get on:) The puzzle he is talking about was actually kind of cool. Not sure when you'll became a word, but oh well.


Our two recent convert men received the Priesthood this week and last week. Alejandro's wife and daughter are going to be baptized this Friday at 7:00 along with Ester. The Mama of Yndra and Frida who will finally be baptized por fin!!! I am super pumped. When Alejandro received the priesthood I felt a huge confirmation of the power it will be in his life.

I received your package!!! Thank you so much!! So far I think I have received a package from you all at least every six weeks. It really means a lot to me when you all send those packages. But also remember I want to loose weight so maybe no chocolates next time. :)

How is the blog going? Michelle my facebook is benjaminbaria@gmail.com or yahoo.com, and the password ********** or **********, can you a log on and accept all friend requests and two put as the subtitle ASK MY LITTLE SISTER OUT ON DATES. :) It is good to hear of your crazy driving experiences. I loved your story. Good to here that Jake is a good man. Did you deliver that Book of Mormon to Elaine? Are you all going to go to the temple open house in Vancouver? Please send MOTAB. Can you send me the Spanish version of the plan of salvation puzzle from ldspuzzles.com (another companion gave me the address). I will be sending you all a letter and a package and will be taking out a hundred bucks from my account for something special this week. I will send you'll (?) the story of the baptism. But as for now I am out of time.

I love you all so much. Liz send me a picture of you and Jake. Thank you Becca and Jadyn for the card, and Michelle for the Email. Keep moving forward Jenn and Dad. Kathryn, I haven't heard from you since I started the mission, what is going on in your life? Liz I sent you a card. Jennifer I need a killer tie and a newsletter. Be strong, be safe, be diligent.

With the Eternal Love of My Heart
Elder Benjamin Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment