Tuesday, August 24, 2010

July 13th, 2010

This week he wrote a little something for each of us. I was lucky enough to have mine be in Spanish:) Just so you know I've only taken Spanish 1 and while I passed the class, this was beyond my level. I can't imagine how dark it was, not being able to see anything. Not being able to even create light. And then having light that was by itself, no sun. Crazy awesome stuff. The party from the interesting decade refers to my sister Becca's 80's themed 30th birthday.



Dad-As for the house specifically I couldn't really tell you. The street is called geranio and if look from above it should be the building in middle abajito de la escuela. The work has been going. We hit a few bumps but we will be having a baptism this weekend. His name is Arturo and we are working with him a lot. He is sweet and I will be sure to send pictures. I had a really sweet experience the other day, while my companion and I were talking I realized for the first time that we are completely equal and that we need to be friends and more than friends. Brothers. I set that as a goal for my realtionship with every Elder I know. I am pumped to improve and feel really different in my outlook and perspective on life.

Mom- I love hearing about all your crazy adventures to all parts of the world. You don't need to apologize if you couldn't get a letter to me. I am uploading a few pictures that I hope you will all like. We had our zone conference yesterday and the President spoke a lot about faith and how we need to pray and act, also on how we can find knowledge through faith. The sweet morsel of powerful doctrine that happens every conference was when the president explained the Light of Christ. If you want to read some sweet stuff study what Preach My Gospl says on the Light of Christ. When he read D and C 88 he explained how the light of Christ is in everything, the sun, the moon, the stars. And that it is no wonder that when Christ died the earth was darkened so much the even a fire could not be lit, and that when he was borne the earth was immersed in light so much so that the sun went down and the earth was still lit. Pretty sweet stuff.

Kathryn- I loved receiving your short but heart felt note, although brief hearing from you brought a great deal of joy to my heart. How was Independence Day Festival?
Jadyn-I loved the pictures you sent me, Could you send me a picture of your mom and you? Are you liking school?

Jennifer-I haven't heard from you in a while. I will be writing you a card so that you and I can keep up the constant contact. I will share some mission stories and if you are willing I would love responses with stories, and also with pictures.

Rebecca, Aaron, Adelyn- I need a picture of ya'll. Mom told me ya'll have a party planned of the most...interesting decade. Will you send some pictures with mullets afterwards? How is Adelyn doing? Does she like the Nursery? I received your cards and loved them and will be writing you all.

Elizabeth-How are things going in your life? Mom told me you got a sweet job, and have changed up houses. Can you send me your address? Will you be my penpal :) ? And how is...Jake doing (his name is Jake right)? I hope I didn't forget.

Michelle-Hola Michelle siempre tienes un amigo aqui in Mexico (you will always have a friend in Mexico), no te preculpes si todo tus amigos se van (even if all your friends are going [something along those lines, since my two best friends just moved]). Sabes que, todo de nosotros te amamos mucho (Know that we have mucho love for you). Queremos tu felcidad sobre todas de las cosas de este mundo (We want your happiness on all of the things of this world). Si quieres escuchar a la musica mexicana suave (que vas a gustar [you'll like]) busques un group que se llama Manna(If you want to listen to smoot Mexican Music, look for the group called Manna). They are sweet. Never stop pushing your limits Michelle, grow and break free of all the barriers you may put over yourself.

Love Ya'll Till Next Week Eternally,
Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment