Tuesday, August 24, 2010

May 3rd, 2010

I don't remember him sending a picture of Bianca, but maybe he did. I wonder why she reminds him of me. I am a slacker (who also lacks contact with Elaine in my defense) who has not given Elaine the Book of Mormon. Elaine if you are reading this, my brother has something that he really wants me to give you:) We were all really excited to get to talk to him!



First Baptism as Senior Companion! Bianca is now a proud and happy member of the church. I will send a picture she is a young joven of 16 anos and reminds me a lot of Michelle. Michelle please give Elaine the Book of Mormon.

Okay, now for the best part, the call home next week. Okay the mission sent us the letter this week instead of last week. So it will be a little interesting this time around. You all will call me from the house in Lacey Sunday in the evening, at about 7:00 ( or maybe a little earlier), or on Monday at seven if that cannot work. The only problem is that I don't have the number of the hermana (Sister) with me. Her name is Karina. I am going to give Mom and Dad's email to her. She will send you an email with her number, the hora, so that everything can work out really good. Entones on Sunday I will talk to you all over the phone, so everyone please skip down to Lacey!!!

Okay now for a terrible story of the week, I got sick from mole (thick, cooked chilli sauce) and was terribly sick. Temperature (more symptoms that I feel don't need to be said), but now...I feel great!!!! Estoy bien pilas a hora (something along the lines of he is fine at this time). This will be brief as in six days I will talk to you. Be safe. It is good to hear that everyone is in good health and that you are enjoying your iPod dad. Stay true and be faithful till Sunday!!!!!!!!

Elder Benjamin Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment