Tuesday, August 24, 2010

June 7th, 2010

My dad really wanted a map of Ben's area so that he could see where Ben lives. By the way, Tide spot pens are awesome! Just so you all know, we always ask him questions so we aren't quite sure why he asked us to send questions. Either he doesn't read very closely, or he doesn't like the questions we ask!



Thinking the fifth was this week Dad, I missed the chance to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I will be sending you a package and hope it will arrive by Father's Day. It is to celebrate both. Let me know if there is anything that you would like from here in Mexico. I will find you a map Dad. Please in every letter you write Dad, send me a sweet mission story that I can print off and read later.

As for this week, we baptized a family of four only and the father will be baptized in two weeks. The family is really content with the decision that they have made. And they love everything that the church as the Lord really prepared them. Can you ask Liz a favor? We baptized a 20 year old young women. Could you ask Liz if she would be willing to write her? And can you ask everyone to write me or send me an email?

My companion was transferred. In a really weird change all the menores were changed out of the district, and new juniors arrived. Actually, one of the elders from my generation is now in my district. We enjoyed a lot of fun things today. I will send more info as time goes by. I loved heaing of the New York trip. Please keep me informed and up to date on the lives of everyone. I have been praying for you. Your package will be on its way soon and speaking of packages....

When you send the package put the name as this:
Elder Baria/Helaman Pena P.O. Box 2414Chula Vista, California 91912

I would love A tide spot pen, another album, Manila envelopes to send pakages home, and ties, Geoffrey Beene, george, Perry Ellis, Pierre Cardin, etc. (or whatever looks good, muchos por favor), please send skittles (another elder wants them), garments if you can and socks. Thank you so much. I love all of you.

Hey, I have an idea, at the end of your letters send a list of questions. I will print them off and send them in the next week's letter so that way I am telling you what it is that you all want to hear. I love you all. Till next week stay safe. I love you. Follow your heart and your dreams always.

Love Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment