Wednesday, August 11, 2010

January 26th 2010

Good to know that he is doing good and that he is happy. We have my dad to thank for the translations:) And Tessa if you are reading this, I'm not sure what he is thanking you for, but there you go!

Okay so we had our Zone Conference on Lunes so the president changed our p day this week to Martes, but next week it will all be back to normal. Yes mom I would love a few things...Ear warmers, A V-neck sweater with no zipper, the hour long Joseph Smith movie and some cool ranch potato chips.
Alright this week was a week in the rain since last lunes it rained almost everyday. The streets turned into rivers and we were soaked to the bone. A lot of fun memories and stories thanks to those fun freezing moments.
Okay, three more baptisms!!!For a total of fifteen people...I´m not Dan Jones but I will give this work my all. Diana and her future husband Enrigue were baptized. Along with a 9 year old girl from a menos activo familia we found by accident and begin teaching the nonmember family members. I´ll send some fun stories of them by snail mail.
For sunday we also had our stake conference but ours was a little different. It was a area conference of all of Mexico. The area presidency spoke followed by Neil Anderson in a rich accent and then the Prophet. The prophet spoke in...ingles and is was a good talk.
I´ve really started dedicating myself to learning everything about the church. Being in the field, you realize how little you know as a member. Here in the field you have to know everything on the spot to answer every question and help people to have faith repent and be baptized. We live by the highest standard bcause people in their lives do not have the gift of the Holy Ghost and we bring it with us everywhere we go. I am loving serving with all that I am.
Like I said at the principio teniamos nuestro conferencia ayer y el presidente hablo en cuanto ensenando con el espirtu. Si ustedes querien yo puedo escribir mis cartas en enspanol pero es su decision. (As I said from the beginning, we had our conference yesterday and the President talked with the sprit about many teachings. If you guys want to I can write my letters in Spanish, but it is your decision.)
Alright for now it is hasta ver (see you later). Till next week with all the love I am capable of offering.
Elder Benjamin Baria
P.S.'Thanks for keeping up on the blog. Dad I need to write you a letter. Want letters from others. Tell Tessa thanks. Lots of Love BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment