Wednesday, August 11, 2010

December 28th 2009: Just a Little

So back in December I was being a great little sister. I was posting all his letters and e-mails and I was on top of things. But slowly I started to slack of and then did nothing whatsoever with this blog. I apologize. Now though, I will not only being putting up everything you've missed since December, but updating every week. It's officially one of my Young Women Personal Progress projects so it will be getting done. Enjoy!

"Wants-Reeses, Genki -Taiwan Choclate, Joseph Smith Movie, Ear Warmers,sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, the blog to be going strong. shoe shine,strawberry milk.

OKay this will be the briefest email you get from me because this keyboard is terrible and I am out of time, but you will get a very, very nice letter from me. The work is good we had a baptism but no confirmation so I will save that story for next week. I love you all so much and was humbled and touched for the opportunity to speak with all of you. Go forward with faith in all that you do. Lean on the Lord. Sisters read Proverbs 31:10-31. I love you all. Till next Week. ElderBaria"

No comments:

Post a Comment