Wednesday, August 11, 2010

January 11th 2010

I don't understand the last part of this, but here it is anyway.


Okay. To kick off this letter I'll respond to some of your questions.
The capilla (chapel)address I think is something like this- Ing Lobato # 500. As for Avatar, there have been advertisments in the streets and also for Sherlock Holmes. If ya'll get bored you can make a list of things I need to do when I get back and when I get back well...I can do them. :) But don't tell me. Oh, I am craving Tim Tams and carrot cake. If ya'll can find He Walked the America's by L. Taylor Hansen I wouldn't mind reading that when I get back.
Okay, on to the fun memories of the week. Our baptismal font has been having some hiccups and on jueves we spent the whole morning emptying it out with the garbage cans from the bathrooms. My companion and I, when we get bored in the street, start playing Bocho. Bocho means slug bug.
Another one, we had an explosion in our house. Elder Shields went to go and turn on the boiler, some gas leaked out and when he had the fire in his hand there was an explosion. He ran into the house and ran his hand under water, needless to say he had some burns, but now after some modern medical tech (ointments) he is fine and his hand is healed.
En Sabado we fixed the font!!!We cleaned out the filter and now it is working marvelously,and we had a baptism. Salvador, a young man of 20, was baptized and is now doing his all to prepare to serve a mission and try and cut down the year wait time to go to the temple.
OKay I am off and away for today, to the playas I must go. Know that I love you all and pray for ya'll. PLease celebrate every victory of the Cowboys. :) Thank your for the blog, Love the newsletter when I got it. Did ya'll get my pictures?
Eternally Your son and brother,
Elder Benjamin David Baria
Hopefully brief but beautiful let me know. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment