Tuesday, August 24, 2010

May 17th, 2010

So normally the e-mails posted on here are in response to my mom's e-mails, but on this day Ben e-mailed earlier than normal and she hadn't e-mailed him yet. I'm not sure what buisness venture, but Dad I agree with Ben, go for it! Good luck retiring at 35! Haha no, I think he could do it. As you can see Ben is pretty ambitious, but I am confident in his abilities. The suprise was videos of him giving advice if I remember correctly.



Alright mom has not sent me a letter yet so I will be writing you Dad. In weekly planning we have an inventory, but I like to fix problems when they happen so generally in daily planning if there is a problem we talk if not then no. I love hasling out lingering problems when we shed off our faults and weaknesses in the past then we truly begin to find a lasting joy in our lives. (Dad must have asked him how he was getting along with his new companion.) As for P Day activities I am planning on doing a few things. I want to hike a huge hill, also I want to go to the cultural center and see an imax pic about Mexico (we are allowed to see cultural videos like this).

As for your business ventures, you have my support in any decision you make. As for my opinion, do what you want to do. If you don't you will have regret. If you want to do it tell the Lord you'll do it and ask for his help. If all the channels are open for success to flourish and you have sure buyers, go for it. Y Echele ganas (something about strong desire). I can only share with you my plan. Finish, go to school, get married, Finish school, have my own business for ten years or so, I want to work hard so that I can retire at 35, then I want to be an ambassador and live in other places, etc. Then retire, become a professor, then after that who knows, teacher, local government, another business.

The ward is great. The members give a lot of references and generally the missionaries here baptize between 4 and ten a month. It is an amazing sector. We have two baptisms scheduled for this week, Kevin 16- this Thursday and Karla 20-this Saturday. I'll let you know more about them. If you could have Liz write a card to Karla that would be awesome. If you could write cards to my converts that would be sweet as well as my companion in the package you want to send.

And I did sent the package you should get it this week. It has a fun little suprise on the card. Some are for my friends if you could put them on disks and give them to them that would be sweet. Please send a spanish version of the song Be Still My Soul. Also more Post Cards of Washington. And Calcetines (socks). And ties. and the newsletter. Just send me whatever you want. I love getting random things. Ask everyone to send me a card please. But Most Important of All HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! Your suprise is in the mail. I hope you get it and enjoy. I love you Dad, Follow you heart. Keep everyone safe.

Love ya'll
Love,Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment