Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

Getting another letter posted and all on the same day! Crazy:) Anyway here is another letter from Ben recieved on August 16th.


Lo siento but en masse email is on the way. This thing starts counting down the moment you got on and I forgot my password when I hoped on. My companero y yo decided to speak only our language from here on out at the MTC and by far we speak more spanish than ingles. IN fact one of the days we counted our ingles words and I hit fifty or so and he hit a hundred or so. My companion is Elder Dustin Martin from Ogden Utah and was a football player at weber state. Awesome guy with an awesome spirit that always strengthens our companionship. Companionship inventories always strengthen our commitment to each other and the Lord. In our district I have two best friends Elder Bernsom and my companero. We all get along great. My companion and I will be teaching our last first lesson in ingles probably before tomorrow is over. We all write talks on every sunday becasue the branch president calls on whoever he wants to talk. Yeah we did see Abe, hugged and cried for awhile. But we all felt so peaceful about everything. We talked about it and the gospel is the whole reason we are here. We weren't mourning; we were at peace. Sis Clark was and is one of the most saintly women I have ever met. Some awesome things struck me this week. After a companionship inventory we talked about our strengths and weaknesses and we decided on what we have to do to be more effective people, and servants of the lord. I made really specific goals to be a better leader and senior companion and have and will convenant more with the Lord to do all in my power to be a better person. I love you all so much. I wish I could just share my journal with all of you instead of typing up random sporadic emails. I love all of you. Your thoughts and your prayers are an eternal strength to me. Without all of you My life woukld have been drastically different. Set goals and achieve them. Doubt not and fear not to do good. I love you, talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment