Thursday, December 31, 2009

September 25th

Another letter...not much to say about this one.


Alright, this will be my last email from the MTC and I am really busy, so just one email this time. So the phone call is all good. from probably eleven to two. I can call ya'll, but what about michelle and everyone else. I guess I can call one of ya'll and you can let me know who to call next. though I'd rather keep them down. So this week has been fun lots of health and language meetings to have before we go. We hosted new missionaries again. Meaning I got to be one of those people that took me around the first day. Also we introduced a brand new district into our zone and taught them how to plan and gave them a tour. Part of our tour we included the tree of life which I dont think I ever explained to all of you. The tree of life is this one tree that eternally smells of cream soda. Always, everyday. It is unique. It is awesome seeing things come and go like this. Seeing people go was only hard for a little while, but all of that passed and you had so much joy for them. Get better from getting sick. Give school your all. Apply the gospel to everything you do. D and C 6:33- Doubt not fear not. And fear not to do good. Go forward with faith I'll write ya'll first thing in mexico. I still dont know about how all the pouch service wroks. Oh any packages you send make sure to put a lot of virgin mary stickers on it. Love you all no more time. It is crazy today. Love you all so much. I expect letters from everyone. Send more post cards and pics. I loved the package. And the cookies. Give out my address to whomever asks. INcluded some thoughts.
Love Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment