Thursday, December 31, 2009

September 11th

Just a heads up, I'm going to start titling the blogs with the date we recieved the letter. A lot of Ben's letters consist of him giving us advice on how to be better and how to stregthen our testimonies, which is good since he is a missionary. I guess he is right. We need to start being better about FHE, but we need to start having it before we go deeper and start doing skits:)


I had a wild and crazy idea about FHE for you all. Well two actually. One thing you could do is make a whole skit when the family is all there when you act a story from the book of Mormon. Another thing that would be awesome is to do a topical study in your personal study as a family and then during FHE discuss it (i.e. caridad (charity)) and create a summary. That will be an awesome resource in your life.
Yo Necessito: Cinturon nuevo (I need a new pen), Post cards of washington to show people when I get to Mexico about where I am from, and a photo album (to put all my pictures in, y all the birthdays of everyone in the family (dear elder it to me please)
Dos preguntas para usted, chiste, tres (I have two questions for you...joke....I have three): How is Jared doing?, Do you know a wayne and diane robison (robifam@gmail.com), y Why do the Barry's not go to church anymore?
Brain Teaser: LDS.org Search; Passover-Was It Symbolic of His Coming? - John P. Pratt
Advice: If you ever feel you have a little free time, have a prayer and ask Heavenly Father what he would have you do. And be missionaries always. I know that for myself I am never going back to the way I was. I know that some of my happiest memories will be on my mission, why not live everyday in a manner similiar to that which brought such happiness. My teaching people the gospel will never end. I will enter into different roles in my life, but I will never stop making sure I am absolutely giving my all to the Lord.
Una meta con benediciones de uno missionero con poder a prometer mas benediciones (A blessed goal for a missionary to have the power to promise blessings--or something along those lines....we can tell he's still figuring things out!)-Talk to a new person in the ward everyday.
P.S. - La pacejta? fue muy bueno. Es verdad la peublo de mexico estan la pueblo de dios. Creo esto.(The package was really good. It's true that Mexico is the Lord's land. This I know.) ***see Aaron, your choice land map convinced him!
So, I realized I never really told you all the nitty gritty day to day here. I only have enough time to kind of go through one day so know that I love you and am praying for all of you. And I intend to improve and pray for the things you need in your life. So the average day. Wake up and we have gym my companion hurt his pille so not much this week. Lots of games to play. Then we shower and have desayuno(breakfast). Then we generally have an hour of personal, companion and idioma study. I have lots of plans for each day but we divide up what we do into increments of ten, fifteen, twenty or thirty and accomplish a lot. I am running out of time so I think I will write a super specific letter about the nitty gritty. Then almuerzo (lunch) and then class con hermano warr, mas missionary directed time, generally to teach or study. Then cena (supper) then class, then plan for the next day. We lost our old two teachers (hermano heiner, fife and have two new ones warr and gille and they are awesome. No mas tiempo (no more time)I love you all and will send you a letter later this week. Thank you so so much for the package. Hasta ver (See you later)

No comments:

Post a Comment