Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just To Me

This is a letter Ben sent to me via e-mail. We all thought it was funny when he mentioned the program my Dad got him because we all nagged him and tried to get him to use it. Oh well, guess hindsight is 20/20, right?

It is going great Michelle the C.C.M. is awesome. It will be even better when you get here. They are always refining the classes and programs. The teacher we have has kept pushing us past our limits. In are second week we were at were most people are at the final two weeks. Learning the language is awesome and the closeness we get to feel to the spirit is even better. Mom mentioned Abe's letter, I did not get a chance to read although he did tell me he was writing it. Would you send that to me. How is the blog and facebook management coming? Boring I would expect. If Mom hasn't already sent the package please throw in some nice hiar stuff (aka not gel). It is funny as my espanol gets better my ingles gets worse so if nothing really makes sense than I apolgize. Every single day we refine what we do, become more effective, and push ourselves. The days go by fast but we never stop learning. Since you love school so much you will love the MTC. I learned more about Spanish in three hours than I learned in two years of high school spanish. I do wish I would have studied Dad's program more that would have helped a lot. I asked this sister missionary in my zone why she decided to serve a mission. She told me about her patriarchal blessing, and how once she started dating and going to college it became much more difficult to make that decision to go. Truth be told I was thinking a lot about your mission this week. And I was planning on sending you some of my thoughts if you want. Some study ideas, and language plan ideas that will really, really help you prepare for a mission. I have a lot of different ideas. The most effective though neccesitates that mom and dad also get heavily involved. I'll send it in the mail this week. And would love your feed back. Sorry I havent written back yet, the first few weeks here are intense and even during P-Day I am still doing a thousand and one things. I love you Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment