Thursday, December 31, 2009

September 18th

Ben is really into reminding us to write to him. He loves recieving letters so if you want to write to him, just let me know and I can give you his address.


It is all good. I will write a letter, I actually have time today since we are not running back and forth between clinics and hospitals. And yes I have recieved my travel plans. Leave the MTC at ten, and the flight is at 1:55. I am not sure on the counsel on calling but I am ready if it is all good. I AM PUMPED to go to MEXICO. After going to the consulate yestderday the time is just flying by.
All next week for us is a teaching week. We just focus on teaching and planning for teaching. I am so excited for Jenn let her know I love her and expect a letter from her and for that matter everyone else when I get to Mexico, not just an email. Pack all the letters full of advice and cool inspiring stories from ya'lls lives, that would be awesome. I am feeling better and do wish I ahd a lot more commitment back in the day. Heck if I had even set a goal and tried to achieve I would be more effective person now. But I made a covenant with the Lord to change and never be anything like I was before. If it would help have the young women write me and I can tell them cool stories and such. HAVE LIZ write me. Have kathryn write me, everyone.
A quick story. At a metting awhile ago the person asked for a cookie recipe and I got up and recited the whole recipe from memory. Not a lot of time I love you all and have time to write you all letters today.
Love Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment