Thursday, December 31, 2009

October 12th: 1st of Many

Here is the 1st real letter we got from Ben from Mexico. Sounds like he enjoys it there. Just so you know, at the end of practically every letter he has a short paragraph of everything he needs us to send him. It's always interesting to hear what he needs and wants, but not interesting enough to post.


Okay P-Day is every monday. Mission office address (My Name) Av Sonora#3805 Local 7 y 8 Fracc. Chapuitapec Camprestre Tijuana, B.C.N. MexicoC.P. 22420 But send all your cards to the address in San Ysidro. I emailone email to family and one to the president. MIssion Office is01-800-027-4680 For emergencias. PResident and Sister Heyn's cell numberis 044-664-628-3058 and the assistants is 044-664-628-4205 I get letters every four weeks here in Tijuana I believe.
I live around a university called Cetys, I dont know our specificaddress.
I got to enjoy conference in Spanish!!! Entoneces I understood nothing but it was awesome because we had a less active family show up there that showed up with a non member and he walked in right into Jeffrey RHolland- Needless to say he gained a strong testimony of the BOM.
Mexico is intense. I'll make sure to send a cookbook for dad. I have hadpazole and mole since I have been here. Spanish is getting easier daily.The bishop is 26 but really awesome. The ward is small but really nice.Companion is awesome, from Utah. I sent an email last week did you not get it? Mission President is nice and the mission home is nice. We have one of the nicer apartments. Two rooms bathroom. Kitchen with cabinets, stove, micro, and fridge. I vote for the Chile idea whole heartedly.
We had four investigators come to church today. Miracles occur everyday.Rides come when we need them we look at a building and say we need to contaact, spanish words come, things about the gospel become plainer everyday. No more time to write. Next email I am going to try writing it in blog form love you all bye!!!
Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment