Thursday, December 31, 2009

November 16th: Once Again

Yet another letter. (Letter meaning not an e-mail, if you were confused) Recently, he started drawing pictures of himself as a missionary. They are interesting and worth seeing so I will try and post a picture of one. The details about the baptism story he tells are a little fuzzy and we still don't know exactly what happened. At least he is safe.

¡Barias!
Memory of the week—During my hour of personal study every morning I found a fun scripture that made me think of all of you – 1st Nephi 17:6. I thought of our family trips to the beach with Jadyn and her kite. And our camping trips to the beach and our final trip to the beach.
The baptism – after the baptism Jose threatened. He had a pistol and was being belligerent. And four police cars took him away. The next morning it sounded bad in the email. I just copied and pasted part of my letter to the President. I’ll send my journal page that explains everything – do not call the mission office – it was absolutely nothing. If anyone is worried, don’t be. We have the power and protection greater than all else.
Mexican food of the week – Birria, Fruit with yogurt, granola y sweetened condensed milk.
Alas, this week I have had very little time. The email was better this week, I hope. I love the newsletter idea. I love all of you so much. I should get the package this Friday for our conference.
Love,
Elder Benjamin Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment