Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On A Roll

I'm just whipping the letters out, no stopping me now! I loved the part about him being bossy. I'm totally with his compainion, its frustrating:) This letter is from August 28th.


This letter is mostly just for you guys this time. This week has been pretty awesome. Um...On Sunday we were walking into Sacrament and the Branch President and asked us to be Zone Leaders. Basically we spent the whole day in meetings and signed at a few Elders to get sent off to Chile. (P.S.-There are 9 missions in Chile now). Come Monday, an Hermana had a bloody nose becasue of some artery problem. She was taken to the hospital, and is delayed until this coming monday. so we got to keep pretty busy. My companion and I gave each other blessings at the end of the day to help us through our weeknesses . Mine being bossy, his getting frustrated. But since then things have been going upward. We keep on changing and trying to be more effective. IN class the following day we watched a talk by Jeffrey R Holland, he told us that missionaries are small a aposatles and went on from there. It was awesome. Our devotional that evening was by Richard G. Scott of the quorum of the twelve. abd he conferred on us the gift of tongues and invoked a protection on all of us. Next day we read a talk that I highly recommend to anyone, Ezra Taft Benson "Beware of Pride". After reading that I am pumped to change. My companion and I taught the eldres nuevos a study plan to practive for the new elders that will be coming in. A young man left home today so that was hard. There is just so much and I only have like a minute more. Yo se que la iglesia de jusecristo de los santos de los ultimos dias es verdadadera. Not a lot of time. I love all of you so much. Ask me lots of questions so I can answer anything and everthing you want to know. Be strong, be faithful, and be diligent. Ask yourself always what will god think. I love you, all no time. Elder Baria

No comments:

Post a Comment